• Calling Us By Name

    I see a door standing open in heaven
    And I hear the voice of God
    Calling his sons and daughters
    To appear before His throne.
    He is summoning each one of us
    Calling us my name
    He wants our full attention
    That we will not live the same.
    "Come up here, come up here to the place you are to dwell
    For the water you are seeking 
    is only found in Me who is the well.
    I am the well of living water that never shall run dry
    It is My water only that will satisfy.
    I want the rivers in you to overflow their banks, for
    The move of My spirit that's coming won't be about your rank.
    Each one of you has been equipped 
    for the task that is at hand
    to manifest My authority and power 
    so My Kingdom can advance.
    For you are the called and chosen
    By the One who rules and reigns 
    over all principality and power
    Who has the Name above all names.
    Will you answer the call you're hearing
    To come boldly to My throne
    For there is a move of My spirit coming
    Unlike any man has ever known.
    It's not coming down from heaven
    but from your rivers that are within
    And the weight of My glory upon you is where it will begin.
    There is nothing that will escape these rivers as they flow
    My question to you is, "Are you willing to let go?"
    Of what was comfortable and what was safe
    From the season that was before, 
    for these are what will keep you From the open door.
    The place I have assigned to you
    Isn't by chance or happenstance
    But by the wisdom of the Lord who wants you to advance.
    To overtake the darkness that's coming on the earth
    Not just rest in the comfort of knowing
    You have had a spiritual birth.
    Sharon Trumps



    Show Comments: OR

    Post a Comment