• Worthy

    Jesus you are worthy of a holy life,
    worthy of my sacrifice,
    worthy of all I am,
    all I can give,
    all of my heart,
    this life I live
    You alone are worthy........

    I am sorry it took me so long to realize that.  Holy Spirit help me live a life that is wholly pleasing and honorable to Him the King of Kings.  Help me to quit wallowing in the pig pen, you can't wallow in the pig pen for even a minute without getting pig slop on you, yet Jesus comes and wipes the slop off our face and kisses us, not because we are clean but because He knows how grieved we are in our hearts that we're not.  New garments white and clean are given us to wear.  Garments fit for the King who has called us to His chambers....as we walk He proudly puts us on display before the powers and principalities of darkness, those that despised us, mocked us, scorned us and did everything they could to disqualify us to become His not understanding that the one thing they can't stand against, can't come against, and can't overcome, they helped supply.....His blood.  The blood of Christ himself offered through the eternal Spirit that forever perfects those who answer the call and accept the invitation of the Divine love of the ages who has paid for our sins and opened up the way to His heart.


    He does not treat us as our sins deserve or repay us according to our iniquities.  For as high as the heavens are above the earth, so great is His love for those who fear Him;  as far as the east is from the west so far has He removed our transgressions from us.  As a father has compassion on his children so the Lord has compassion on those who fear Him for he knows how we are formed, He remembers that we are dust. Psalm 103:10-14



    Show Comments: OR

    Post a Comment